Long covid symptoms can be long and numerous. Newspaper article here
Some of these include:
- extreme tiredness (fatigue)
- shortness of breath
- chest pain or tightness
- problems with memory and concentration (“brain fog”)
- difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- heart palpitations
- pins and needles
- joint pain
- depression and anxiety
- tinnitus, earaches
- feeling sick, diarrhea, stomach aches, loss of appetite
- a high temperature, cough, headaches, sore throat, changes to sense of smell or taste
What can you do?
Depending on what your experience was with covid, mild case or more serious there many be different things going on in your body. You acupuncturist can diagnose what going on with you personally and devise a treatment that is personal to you. We can use needles but we can also use moxa to help the body regulate and restore the your energy. lenght and frequency of treatment will also be bespoke to you. In the beginning the amount of treatments may be greater until we get things under control. Once we have things under control the amount and frequency will decrease. Everything about your treatment is about you.