Workday corporate customer please booking through here
On-site acupuncture treatments to help your employees stay focused, energized, and healthy.
Why is acupuncture good for business?
Your staff are the driving force behind your product or service. Absenteeism costs you and your business. If your staff need to take time off work to see a professional, that costs you too. Let us bring the professionalism to you. Your staff benefit from being happier and healthier and you benefit from reduced time away from work.
Corporate services offered:
Individualized acupuncture treatments. All treatments are done seated. There is no need to disrobe as all treatments can be done on the legs, arms and scalp. Four sessions can be done at a time ensuring maximum benefit for the time spent at your location. Certain health insurance policies cover acupuncture allowing your staff to recover some or all of the cost of treatments.
Benefits to employers:
- Reduced healthcare costs
- Increased productivity
- Decreased rates of illness
- Reduced employee sick days
- Retention of healthy and happy employees
- Improved morale
- Attractive recruitment benefit
Benefits to employees:
- Lowered stress levels
- Increased immunity
- Improved focus
- Increased energy, motivation and productivity
- Better-quality sleep
- Easily accessible
I am an On-site Acupuncturist for Workday Ireland
Workday achieved No.1 The Great Place to Work 2019 in the Large Enterprise category in Ireland and recognised as a best workplace for women.
The recognition by Fortune and Great Place to Work follows other honors Workday has received as a top workplace in the U.S. and Europe in the past year:
- #1 on Fortune’s Future 50 list
- #2 on Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces in Technology list
- #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for largest companies by San Francisco Business Times / San Jose Business Journal
- #3 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Women; #11 on its list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity; #4 on its list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials; and #11 on its list of the 50 Best Workplaces for Parents
- #2 on Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in Ireland list for large companies
- #1 on Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in the UK list for medium companies
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organisations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.